Feel Like It
What’s your relationship with physical activity? Are you single and still searching for love? Do you keep returning to your “ex” hoping things will change? Or are you feeling lost, unsure what your “type” is in the first place?
Dr. Kelly Doell creatively uses unique lessons from the fitness field, classic health research, and a splash of insightful wisdom from unconventional sources to help you transform your motivation to move.
Readers who are new to fitness, are struggling with motivation, or have a history of abandoning their exercise routines.
Available in Hardcover, Paperback and for Kindle (e-reader) and Audible (audio version)
- Publisher: FriesenPress (Jan. 28 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1460252373
- ISBN-13: 978-1460252376
- How to Get (and Stay) Motivated to Exercise
- The Free Community Fitness Movement
- The Mental Side of Trying New Things
- November Project
- Exercise and Mental Health
- Mental Preparation for High Performance (Sport)
“Lessons from the Loyal”